Monday, May 09, 2005

 

The Car Arrives

It came over on a huge semi which couldn't come down my street because of the low tree line so he dropped it off on the main street. The wife and I walked over and we wondered if I was just going to be another piece of road kill on the information super highway. The trucker drove it off and it was beautiful. Mint condition with 10k miles just like the dealer said. The wife and I got in and drove it around the block. Yes, this was the first time I’d driven a Passat, ever! It definately handles better than a Camry. There was hardly any gas in it so I filled it up with a couple gallons of dino diesel so I could get to Ventura in a couple weeks for my B100 Low Nox stuff. But I have to wait for my gas jugs to arrive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?