Monday, April 24, 2006

 

10,000 Miles and still alive and well

There were a couple of moments when I thought I wasn't going to make it but all is well in b99 and wvo land. All these smoke problems were magically solved once I changed the MAF sensor. As far as the turbo going bad I have a feeling I screwed it up with the type of motor oil I had switched to. In short, DO NOT USE ELF EXCELLION DID when operating with SVO/WVO or b99 -- Stick with Castrol Syntec. I will post my Blackstone oil analysis reports that shows why in another 3,000 miles.

Comments:
Hey, you never posted the results of the oil analysis. I am really interested to hear what they are.

Dave
 
How did you arrive at your conclusion? What is your evidence?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?